InData Labs is looking for a passionate user experience designer to join one of our products. You will be responsible for creating compelling interfaces and designs, and combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- Implement attractive designs;
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
- Create personas through user research and data;
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success;
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Understanding of the basics of the theory of design and its use in interfaces: modular grid, composition, etc.;
- Theoretical knowledge of the main methods for solving UX problems: development of user requirements, interface testing, etc.;
- Sure knowledge of Figma;
- Basic knowledge of Html / CSS. Understanding the principles of block layout;
- Basic skills for editing vector and raster images;
- Availability in the portfolio of 1-2 web applications;
- English knowledge (B1+).
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.