We are looking for an active Project Manager to join our growing team of professionals.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Keen on working on Big Data and Data Science projects.
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.