Senior Marketing Specialist/ Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager proficient in white hat SEO and B2B content creation with excellent written English and interested in the AI domain.
- Lead nurturing and lead generation through content creation (landing pages, company news, etc.) and optimization (off-page and on-page SEO);
- Close cooperation with the marketing team (designer, website developer, SMM/content marketing specialist, PPC specialist) while working with content;
- Link building, communication with editors of online resources and bloggers for paid content publications;
- Relevant market research;
- Comprehensive reporting on the results of marketing activities and recommendations on improvement.
- At least 3 years of experience in white hat SEO and B2B content creation for the USA/EU markets;
- Proficiency in off-page and on-page SEO;
- Advanced written English;
- Detail oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.