Deep Learning / Computer Vision Engineer
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer who will help us find innovative software solutions and create unique products. You will join our powerful team and work closely with experienced Data Scientists and Engineers.
- Developing and improving deep learning pipelines for computer vision tasks (object detection and reidentification, semantic segmentation, etc.);
- Research and implement new approaches to improve neural networks;
- Deployment support of created neural networks;
- Communication and cooperation with colleagues on tasks.
- Prior experience with solving machine learning and computer vision problems (2+ years);
- Solid understanding of convolutional neural networks development principles for object detection, semantic segmentation, etc.;
- Proficient knowledge and hands-on experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras) and OpenCV;
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, probability theory, etc.);
- Proficiency with at least Python language;
- General machine learning background, understanding of key ML methodology, tasks, algorithms;
- Fluent in technical English (reading documentation/scientific papers and live communication, speaking);
- Prior experience with version control systems (Git) and working via Unix-based systems.
Would Be Appreciated:
- Prior experience with any of the following areas: developing efficient neural networks for mobile devices or video streams, temporal filters, object tracking, recurrent neural networks, siamese networks, visual search, object reidentification, keypoints estimation;
- MSc or PhD in computer vision or related fields.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions(birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
Join our team of world class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.