Data Scientist / Data Engineer
As our Data Scientist/Data Engineer you will constantly interpret business requirements to identify the problem and solution to data handling, you will work with multiple data sources and huge datasets to develop, test and deploy predictive models & integrate them into products.
- Deal with both structured and unstructured data, implement ETL pipelines in order to prepare data for machine learning algorithms;
- Not only solve technical tasks but understand business needs and offer appropriate solutions, data collection requirements, while describing chosen approach to non-technical people;
- Choose proper technologies, fit machine learning models, evaluate them and deliver into production;
- Research new tools, papers, etc in machine learning area.
- Experience with predictive analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, deep learning (working experience is desirable but pet projects or kaggle ones are also taken into consideration);
- Hands-on experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks (python scientific stack, scikit-learn, lightgbm, catboost, xgboost, keras, tensorflow, pytorch, etc);
- Ability to implement space and time efficient algorithms and understand which one is preferable and when;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of machine learning or deep knowledge of mathematics and algorithms and desire to dive into machine learning;
- Expertise in programming with Python;
- Experience in software engineering, deployment and integration with data delivery systems and other components, building microservices, providing APIs for models access;
- Hands-on experience with distributed databases, Apache Spark;
- Good oral and written English for communication and reading\writing technical documentation.
Would be a plus:
- Masters, Phd, or equivalent experience in Mathematics or Computer Science;
- Data visualization skills;
- Proficiency in any statistical analysis tool;
- Experience with C++.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.