Backend Software Engineer /Java/
InData Labs is a data science firm and AI-powered solutions provider. Our main focus lies in machine learning and deep learning solutions, as well as building high-load data processing systems.
Currently, we have an open position for Senior Engineers with Java knowledge. If you are interested in developing automated marketing platforms for Google Ads and Facebook, improving architecture, implementing and supporting AWS services, and developing well-structured and optimized APIs, join us!
- Take part in code review processes
- Develop software with Java and Spring boot framework
- Develop software in terms of microservices architecture
- Design APIs to connect with other systems
- Collaborate closely with specialists in front-end development, testing, and analytics
- Work in accordance with agile software development methodologies
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience (Java, Spring, REST, Bitbucket)
- Good knowledge of AWS (RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation, SQS, SNS)
- DB: MySQL, MariaDB
- Understanding of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebook platforms
- Knowledge of Swagger OpenAPI
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing data science and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.