Project / Delivery Manager (Cloud infrastructure, Big Data engineering)
InData Labs engineers custom AI and Big Data solutions across various industry domains.
As Project Manager supporting our Data team, it will be your responsibility for planning, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring Data led projects to ensure successful delivery. This position works with all areas including the data and IT teams, the business leads, the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Board.
You will be tasked with identifying and managing dependencies and issues early, to maintain deliveries and when necessary, escalate or work to resolve conflict.
- Ownership, management of transactional relationships and communication with assigned clients
- Be responsible for the status, issues, risks, timelines, budget, and goals and objectives of the project
- Conducting internal and client meetings with thorough documentation and strict control
- Management of client and project documentation, communications, meetings and necessary follow-up actions
- Preparing and submitting reports to clients
- Create, implement and track relationship roadmaps
- Assistance in creating and implementing a common vision for delivery and customer satisfaction
- Constantly strive for improvement
What are we looking for:
- Proven experience of delivering complex data transformation projects in AWS/Azure or GCP clouds
- Direct experience in the Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Cloud field using solutions like Redshift, DataBricks, Snowflake, Power BI, Tableau, Data Factory/Lake
- Experience of analyzing and managing projects with unstructured data
- Experience in programme execution, analysis and change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of data-related initiatives.
- Strong background in Agile methodology, backlogs, scrums, etc.
- Strong project planning skills using industry standard tools, such Gantt charts, Microsoft Project, Asana, etc.
- Ability to understand operational processes, for both the internal business teams and external customers (to understand steps, changes, etc.)
- Ability to understand technical detail and decipher for business updates and reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively, in a matrix team environment
- Excellent communication skills, to work with a variety of areas and levels
- Agile Project Management Qualifications would be an asset
Job Location: Remote
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.