Presales Solution Consultant (Big Data, Analytics, AI/ML)
Cyprus-based InDataLabs – a leading company in AI custom solutions engineering, is looking for an experienced Presales Solutions Consultant to drive value for prospective customers through the combination of strong technical expertise and outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
You’ll work with clients from a range of industries on diverse use cases, and with both business (executive, line of business) and technical (data science, engineering, analytics) stakeholders.
Within our team, you will be the key link between Sales Managers, Solution Architects, Data Scientists and Data Engineers ensuring success throughout the entire sales process.
- Engage with clients to understand their business goals, data challenges and desired outcomes from business programs and technology solutions
- Influence customers by translating complex technical terms/processes into business value
- Lead presales activities during complete sales cycle – Customer meetings, Architecture discussions, Proof of Concepts, Demos, building ROI/TCO
- Play a key role in preparing proposals and bids for SMB and Enterprise opportunities
- Create compelling customized presentations tailored to customers use case
- Continuously build solid presentation skills, content and a deep understanding of Cloud, Data & AI technologies and how to position winning solution
Desired Competency and Experience:
Commercial (presales OR engineering) experience with the following solutions:
- Data science, custom ML/AI, Cloud ML
- Big data, data lakes, data architecture, data analytics
- Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, AZURE, etc.)
General understanding of:
- APIs, Integrations, Security
- Microservices architecture, containerized infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in a technical consulting role in Data Science/predictive modeling (Data Scientists who want to move to customer facing role are very welcomed)
- Experience in customer facing role (preferably with SMB/enterprise customers)
- Experience delivering business value to customers with Big Data, Machine learning solutions. Ability to develop a solid understanding of customers’ business needs and technical requirements in order to map that information to a solution that meets their needs
- Experience of selling a technical value proposition, communicating technical capabilities and complex ideas
- Experience with Pre-sales activities, RFPs, proposal preparation for international clients
- Understanding the processes of business verticals and horizontal functions (agriculture, insurance or healthcare or supply chain)
- Excellent client facing, business consulting and communication skills
- Ability to present competently and confidently to senior-level decision makers
- Ability to handle business and technical objections from customers
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude, working cross-functionally and with the customer to overcome technical hurdles
- Attention to detail and quality
- Fluent English (additional language would be a plus – German, French, Spanish)
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.