Deep Learning / Computer Vision Engineer
InData Labs is looking for a Computer Vision/Deep Learning Engineer who is interested in state-of-the-art approaches for Computer Vision tasks and fascinated about investigating new papers and tools in the field.
- Maintain, develop and improve already existing Deep Learning solution for object detection (PyTorch, Keras);
- Research and implement new approaches to improve neural networks for videos object detection (that takes into account previous frames);
- Evaluate neural networks that you obtain and port it to mobile devices (CoreML, TFLite and etc.)
- Active communication and cooperation with German colleagues.
- Applied experience with Machine Learning and Computer Vision fields;
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras) and OpenCV;
- Understanding of convolutional neural networks development principles for object detection, semantic segmentation and etc.;
- Strong mathematical background;
- Proficiency at programming in Python;
- Experience with Git and Unix-based systems;
- English B2;
Nice to have:
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Vision or related fields;
- Experience with any of the following areas: developing efficient neural networks for mobile devices or video streams, temporal filters, object tracking, recurrent neural networks.
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalab.