Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Engineer
We deliver custom AI/ML solutions to real-world problems for SME and Enterprise
clients across a variety of industries.
Currently, we are looking for a Cloud Data and Machine Learning Engineer to help our clients turn their data strategy into reality by delivering the next generation of applications running on AWS or GCP and unleashing the power of Data and Machine Learning to deliver superior business outcomes.
Purpose of the position:
Help our clients leverage data to provide growth and competitive advantage by designing and delivering leading-edge solutions on AWS/GCP.
- Lead the effort to gather and understand data requirements and communicate with clients in an effective manner
- Design complex data pipelines, and work to achieve high-quality data ingestion goals
- Architect Data Pipelines on various cloud platforms to enable AI & ML capabilities and enhance analytics and BI platforms
- Act as a technical leader leading teams in client engagements designing cloud based data platforms
- Working with engineers and acting as a hands-on leader building data warehouses, data lakes, and custom ETL processes
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Data Engineer or Data Architect.
- Experience leading the Design, Build and Operation of reliable and scalable data solutions on various platforms.
- Expertise with traditional SQL and NoSQL databases and experience with one of the following cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Deep knowledge of ETL process and expertise in one or more data ingestion tools (Matillion, Informatica, Talend, Actian, SAS..)
- Hands-on experience in python and SQL and experience leading engineering teams.
- Certified Data Engineer in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing data science and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.