Client Facing Data Scientist
You are invited to work with our sales team across varied industries and domains at the intersection of consulting and data science, they enable our clients to drive the most business value out of InData Labs’ custom solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Client Facing Data Scientist. The role will focus on partnering with clients across EMEA and USA markets. You will also be our local expert for regional system integrators partners. This is a remote role.
What will you do?
- Solve various problems for clients, making an impact across unlimited domains and industries (Agriculture, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Health, e-commerce, Marketing, Oil & Gas)
- Deliver business value by translating complex data into meaningful insights
- Be the face of the company and our AI/ML expertise, directly interfacing with our partners around the globe (together with sales team)
- Partner with customers’ Data Science teams during the projects
- Work directly with our in-house DS and Big Data engineers on various projects
- Use your analytical skills and deep product understanding to consult our partners and provide them with advice and input of the highest quality
What will you need?
- 8+ years of relevant experience in solving complex data problems using Machine learning, Big Data solutions
- Proven experience in translating business challenges into data pipelines & model framework
- Customer-facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques (solving Demand Planning, Sales Forecasting, Inventory Optimization problems is a plus)
- Programming skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, SQL)
- Experience working in the Supply chain or Insurance or Manufacturing or other industry is preferred
- Experience with AWS or GCP Machine learning platforms (Sage maker, Amazon Rekognition, Vertex, Vision, etc) would be a plus
- Fluent English
- Additional languages such as Spanish, German, French – would be a plus.
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing data science and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.