Marketing / Web designer
InData Labs is looking for a Web-designer who is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets (presentations, email campaigns and other promotional items) and content created to support our marketing goals
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our content marketing (websites, social media accounts, and more);
- Collaborate with HTML-coder to improve websites design;
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design;
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels;
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Past work either as a web designer. We require work samples to apply for this position;
- Proficiency in landing page design;
- Experience creating assets that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens;
- Proficiency in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Knowledge of web design conventions and best practices;
- Basic knowledge of UX;
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic knowledge of open source CMS such as WordPress;
- English level – Intermediate+
What we offer
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalabs.