We are looking for a Solution Architect to work on a new innovative product in the sphere of education.
- Drive conceptual and logical architecture design for new initiatives
- Work with business partners to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Identify technical solutions and prioritize features and capabilities to meet business needs and drive to resolution
- Participate in cross-functional, cross-discipline architecture teams to enhance / set the architectural direction for key business initiatives
- Hands-on experience in designing, building and implementing solutions
- Understanding of large analytical environments, with many stakeholders, users, different (conflicting) sets of requirements, technology stacks
- Ability to prioritize features and capabilities and make technical trade-offs to exceed or meet business needs and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English – Upper- intermediate +.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.