We’re hiring a talented SEO specialist to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the website indatalabs.com;
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to drive the search
strategy for important, relevant terms;
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site
impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search
- Surface and implement technical SEO best practices to keep the website easy to
crawl and index.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a SEO specialist;
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key
- Proficient in Semrush or similar web analytics and keyword tools;
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization;
- English Upper Intermediate+ is a must;
- Excellent written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.