We’re hiring a talented SEO specialist to join the marketing team on the remote basis (working part-time is available). You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the website indatalabs.com.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to drive the search
strategy for important, relevant terms.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site
impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search
- Surface and implement technical SEO best practices to keep the website easy to
crawl and index.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a SEO specialist.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key
- Proficient in Semrush or similar web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- English Upper Intermediate+ is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Please note that the registration of an individual entrepreneur is required.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.