In Data Labs is looking for a QA Engineer, who is proactive, can operate both in a team and individually, and enjoys challenges.
Your main responsibilities will evolve around setting up and maintaining best quality assurance practices on both new and existing projects. Activities can vary from test cases creation and execution to gathering, review of requirements and setting up testing procedures within particular team. Experience and interest in business analysis is also welcomed.
- Functional testing of web applications;
- Test documentation – test cases, check lists, test plans (when necessary);
- Gathering information for stories, tasks, requirements analysis;
- Communication with a team, external and internal stakeholders, demo sessions.
- Experience in UI/API testing;
- Writing and supporting test documentation (plans, test cases, checklists);
- Experience with SQL/noSQL databases;
- Good English (B2);
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Understanding of git, continuous integration;
- Experience in i10n, i18n testing;
- Experience in testing of mobile and desktop applications.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.