We are looking for a Python Engineer to join our Data Science and Engineering teams and help us develop and maintain innovative software products.
- Build scalable high load systems using Python;
- Develop and support ETL/DWH processes and our data pipelines;
- Be responsible for making data available for our Data Scientists;
- Be responsible for making ML models available for customers;
- Maintain and improve CI and CD systems for ML models (optional);
- Participate in code review and code refactoring process.
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- Good knowledge of common algorithms and data structures;
- Understanding of parallelism and concurrency in Python;
- Practical experience with any python web-framework (django, flask, falcon, hug, etc);
- Hands-on experience with at least one relational DBMS – PostgreSQL / MySQL / Oracle, etc;
- Hands-on experience with at least one of non-relational DBMS (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc);
- Experience with Linux (advanced user);
- English B2.
As a Plus:
- Experience with C++, Java, etc;
- Experience with scientific Python stack (numpy, scipy, OpenCV, scikit-learn) and integration of ML/DL models into existing pipelines;
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD tools;
- Experience with any messaging queue system (Kafka and etc.);
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis / Memcached;
- Experience with Distributed Computing Tools: Spark, Hadoop stack.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions(birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
Join our team of world-class Data Scientists and Data Engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalabs.