We are opening position of the Middle/ Senior Python Engineer.
As our Python Engineer, you will constantly interpret business requirements to identify the problem and solution to data handling, you will work with multiple data sources and huge datasets to deliver machine learning and analytics solutions.
- Build scalable high load systems using Python
- Development and support of ETL/DWH processes and our data pipelines
- Be responsible for making data available for our Data Scientists
- Code review and enhancement of existing code base
- Focus on value delivery for a customer
- strong knowledge of Python
- understanding of multiprocessing and multithreading applications design in Python
- knowledge of any python web-framework (django, flask, falcon, hug, etc)
- experience with at least one relational DBMS – PostgreSQL (preferred) / MySQL / Oracle, etc.
- strong knowledge of SQL
- experience with at least one of non-relational DBMS (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- experience with Linux (advanced user)
- good knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- experience with any asynchronous messaging queue system (Kafka and etc.)
- experience with ElasticSearch
- experience with Redis / Memcached
- experience with Spark
- experience with Hadoop stack
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.