InData Labs is looking for a PPC-specialist to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click ad campaigns for InData Labs corporate website and a product website.
In our casual environment, you will be in charge of all online paid acquisition marketing, managing the ppc-strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the ppc-strategy and setup of all paid campaigns in Google Ads and social networks;
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs;
- Collaborate with web designer and website developer to create landing pages and lead-gen forms for paid campaigns.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more);
- Experience handling big advertising budgets and forecasting/reporting results;
- Experience with SEMrush or other similar tools;
- Google Adwords Certificate would be a plus;
- English level – Intermediate+.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalabs.