Machine Learning Engineer / NLP Engineer
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with experience in NLP to work on a new innovative product in the sphere of education.
- Mathematical formulation of MVP requirements and their transformation into NLP and ML driven solutions
- Finding the best ways to solve the assigned tasks
- NLP and Machine Learning research management in order to achieve set goals.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithms
- Senior level in programming (Python/Java/C++). Desire to work with Python is a must
- Hands on experience with relational and non-relational DBMS (any of the following: Postgres, MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience in building and automotive continuous performance monitoring of ML systems and pipelines
- Hands on experience with NLP tools (gensim, nltk, Stanford NLP, spacy, etc)
- Strong Experience with core NLP techniques (text preprocessing, normalization, word embeddings, etc) and NLP-related deep learning techniques
- Hands-on experience in solving typical NLP-related tasks (text classification/regression, topic modelling, sequence tagging, etc)
- Strong experience with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, pytorch, keras) Would be a plus:
- Experience with Information Retrieval applications/Semantic Search or hands-on experience in ElasticSearch configuration.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.