Senior Software Engineer (Python)
We are opening a position of Senior Engineer with Python knowledge who is interested in machine learning and deep learning.
This is a key role in our existing projects and new ones. To apply to this position you should be able to communicate with a customer effectively, lead a development team, to be a hands-on engineer and be interested in machine learning area.
- Work on various projects related to machine learning area;
- Drive technical communications with customer;
- Work on the design and develop architecture of a solution;
- Oversee the development process on your project (code review, CI\CD, etc.);
- Dive in machine learning and deep learning to collaborate with our ML specialists.
- 4+ years of working experience in commercial projects in Java/Scala, C++, or Python;
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- English B2 or better;
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (we mostly use Postgres);
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting;
- Interest in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, etc.;
- A true team player, ready to solve a vast amount of full stack tasks.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of big data tools like Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.;
- Experience in NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, CouchBase, HBase, for example);
- Understanding of messaging and event crunching systems;
- High load and performance computing programming: parallelization, distribution, asynchronous programming, solution profiling and code optimization;
- Hands-on experience with various Python data processing libraries and task managers;
- Experience in building of monitoring systems using various tools (ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, Nagios, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Python Web/REST-frameworks;
- Experience in building high load solutions based on micro-services.
Join our team of world class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.