Lead Data Scientist
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will provide technical vision and strategy for our data science projects. In this role you will translate unstructured, complex business problems into an abstract mathematical framework, set clear tasks for the data science team, and provide technical mentorship to the data scientists.
- Consulting potential customers on data science solutions implementation into their products;
- Being in charge of the projects as a technical team leader;
- Review of the ongoing projects, evaluation of technical approaches (solutions), improvement suggestions;
- Participation in building a data science team;
- Participation in R&D work (optional);
- Mentoring in InData Labs educational programs (optional).
- At least 5 years of production experience (both engineering and data science);
- Senior level in programming (either Python or Java). However, desire to work with Python is a must;
- Hands on experience with RDBMS (any of Postgres, MySQL, etc.);
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithms;
- Deep knowledge with real projects experience in any of the following:
– Machine Learning and predictive analytics,
– Statistical modeling/ data mining,
– Artificial Intelligence,
– Natural Language Processing,
– Computer Vision.
- English: intermediate +
- C++ experience (nice to have)
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.