InData Labs is looking for a HTML-coder to work on InData Labs’ corporate and product websites.
You will work closely with our web designer, marketing specialists, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, services and product information and collateral, and other website content.
- Develop, optimize and support corporate and product websites;
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, designers, and other stakeholders;
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our websites experience for our target audience.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- Experience creating automatically responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Expertise in UI/UX best practices would be a plus;
What we offer
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalabs.