Head of Marketing
We are looking for a professional Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing activities. This position primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques; skilled marketing strategist able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- Participate in development and execution of the marketing and brand strategy, marketing budget, marketing plan and implementation of marketing initiatives to reach business goals;
- Create brand awareness;
- Coordinate marketing department;
- Execute marketing campaigns by working in partnership with all the departments;
- Analyze marketing data (landing page/campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, social media engagement, etc.) to optimize marketing tactics and fine-tune marketing strategies.
- 5+ years of marketing experience;
- Experience in: advertising (traditional and digital), PR, marketing analysis, statistics, marketing communication, social and SEM, SEO, A/B testing, marketing automation (drip marketing), Google Analytics;
- Market research and analysis;
- Creative problem solver, highly organized, analytical, self-motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, team player;
- Strength in creating content ideas and marketing tactics to generate qualified leads that lead to sales;
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.