- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development as a Technical Lead (ideally in Java / Scala / Python);
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management;
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, reliable to deliver on time, quick-thinker;
- Keen on working on Big Data and Data Science projects.
- Provide technical leadership defining the project-level architecture including design, infrastructure, and data architecture;
- Participate in the presales phase of a project;
- Participate in scope estimations and preparation of customer proposals and statements of work;
- Overall project management: start and deliver projects within the client allocated timelines and budgets;
- Manage customer expectations and relationship, perform troubleshooting if necessary.
In this role, you will have a direct and high impact on how decisions related to the projects are made. You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
We welcome people passionate about Big Data and Data Science. If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.