Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
Currently we are looking for a Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer.
You will constantly collaborate with the product team on feature requests, you will work with multiple data sources and huge and small datasets to develop, validate and deploy machine learning models, tune their performance & integrate them into data processing pipeline.
- Deal with both structured and unstructured data, collaborate with data engineering team on defining data storage formats, state data collection requirements;
- Set up reproducible experiments with Machine Learning models, create validation schemas, test models, monitor metrics, deliver models to production;
- The landscape of ML tasks is pretty diverse ranging from working with tabular data for solving various classification and regression tasks to building models based on textual and visual data, so we expect you to have wide ML experience;
- Estimate complexity and provide requirements for implementing feature requests from product owners;
- Integrate data preprocessing and model inference to existing data processing pipeline;
- Research new tools, papers, generate ideas for continuous improvement of the Machine Learning part of the project.
- Good knowledge of both classical Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms;
- Strong hands-on experience with defining model validation schemas, developing data processing and inference pipeline;
- Hands-on experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks (some of these: Python scientific stack, scikit-learn, lightgbm, catboost, xgboost, keras, tensorflow, pytorch, etc);
- Experience in various ML domains (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Analytics)
- Ability to implement space and time efficient algorithms and understand which one is preferable and when;
- Good Python programming skills.
Would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with developing parallel code in Python;
- Familiarity with non-relational databases (Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc), experience with Apache Spark;
- Experience with workflow composing frameworks (Airflow, Luigi, etc);
- Experience in software engineering, deployment and integration with data delivery systems and other components, building microservices, providing APIs for models access;
- Participation in ML competitions (Kaggle, etc);
- Masters, Phd, or equivalent experience in Mathematics or Computer Science.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalab.