InData Labs is looking for a Data Engineer.
As our Data Engineer, you will constantly interpret business requirements to identify the problem and solution to data handling, you will work with multiple data sources and huge datasets to develop, test and deploy predictive models & integrate them into products.
- Contribute to process documentation (collection and preparation of data for reports, evaluation quality of models);
- Estimate complexity and provide requirements for implementing feature requests from product owners;
- Integrate data preprocessing and model inference to the existing data processing pipeline;
- Develop requirements and recommendations for data collecting and labelling processes for future ML models training;
- Maintain and improve CI and CD systems for ML models (optional);
- Work together with the engineering and product team to come up with better and more efficient ways to collect and process the data generated.
Python; Python ML stack (sklearn, pandas, xgboost, spacy, gensim, ..); Linux; Git; Gitlab CI, conda, conda-build; HBase, Kafka
- Good Python programming skills;
- Theoretical and practical (optional) knowledge of machine learning or deep knowledge of mathematics and algorithms and desire to dive into machine learning;
- Understanding of Kafka and non-relational databases;
- English B1.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at hrm@indatalab.