InData Labs is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a full-time business analyst. Do you love defining solutions to complex business problems as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state-of-the-art technology? We’d love to hear from you!
- Participate in the pre-sale process at the very beginning stage.
- Understand the objectives of the customer’s requests.
- Transform customer’s requirements into defined tasks that are understandable to developers.
- Create different types of documents\specifications (technical tasks, use cases, user stories, interface mockups, requirements specs).
- Participate in internal product creation activities.
- Higher education
- Middle\Senior – 2-3 years of experience
- English – B2+
- Experience in writing project documentation
- Experience in working with issue tracking systems
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes
- Prototyping in Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure or similar tool
- Understanding of waterfall/agile approaches
- Analytical mindset
- Pro-active, e.g. taking actions to control a situation rather than responding to it after it has happened
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules available
- Free snacks and beverages
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sports reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves
- Immense training and growth opportunities
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance. Email us at email@example.com.